Monday will be busy; not so much the rest of the week.
Monday morning’s Council Briefing will include:
- the first of two presentations on the Black Brilliance Research Project’s preliminary report to the council. This week’s presentation will cover their research results, while next Monday’s will discuss their recommendations for conducting a Participatory Budgeting program.
- another weekly update from the Office of Intergovernmental Relations on the ongoing state legislative session.
Monday afternoon’s full City Council has a long agenda, with dozens of appointments to advisory boards and commissions. The agenda also includes:
- Confirmation of the appointment of Curry Mayer as Director of the Office of Emergency Management;
- approval of updates to the city’s energy code and construction code;
- a couple of contract rezone permit extensions.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar has:
- four board appointments;
- a resolution granting approval for a private parking area in Eastlake.
Tuesday’s regularly-scheduled committee meetings have been cancelled.
Wednesday morning, the Transportation and Utilities Committee meets. On the agenda:
- an appointment to the Move Seattle Levy Oversight Committee;
- an easement acceptance ordinance;
- a resolution approving Seattle City Light’s 2020 Integrated Resource Plan Progress Report.
I hope you found this article valuable. If you did, please take a moment to make a contribution to support my ongoing work. Thanks!