So… that happened.
Here’s a breakdown of the coverage from last night’s election results.
- Seattle Times: overview, Mayor, Nelson/Oliver, Davison/Thomas-Kennedy
- KING: overview, Mayor, Nelson/Oliver, Mosqueda/Wilson, Davison/Thomas-Kennedy
- Seattle PI
- KOMO: overview, Mayor (here and here), Davison/Thomas-Kennedy
- MyNorthwest: overview, Mayor, Nelson/Oliver, Mosqueda/Wilson, Davison/Thomas-Kennedy
- Q13: Mayor, Nelson/Oliver, Mosqueda/Wilson, Davison/Thomas-Kennedy
- Fox News
- Crosscut: overview, Mayor, Davison/Thomas-Kennedy
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog
- Post Alley
- South Seattle Emerald
- International Examiner
- The Stranger
- The Urbanist
- West Seattle Blog
In other news:
KIRO reports that a new lawsuit has been filed over a death in the CHOP.
The Urbanist highlights a Seattle Public Library survey on library operating hours.
The Seattle Medium reports on a new round of small business stabilization grants for businesses affected by the COVID vaccine mandate.
I hope you found this article valuable. If you did, please take a moment to make a contribution to support my ongoing work. Thanks!