The Council finishes up its budget work on Monday.
Monday morning’s weekly Council Briefing has no special presentations or executive sessions scheduled.
Monday morning immediately following the Council Briefing, the Budget Committee meets for the last time to put the finishing touches on the 2022 budget and vote it out of committee.
Monday afternoon’s full City Council meeting will mostly be concerned with final approval of the 2022 budget, but it will also vote on an extension to the city’s lease agreement with the U.S. Army for the Ft. Lawton property while the redevelopment plan remains under review.
After the City Council meeting, the Parks District Board will meet to approve the Parks District’s 2022 budget.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar including the following new bills:
- an agreement with the Seattle Fire Chiefs Association for “acknowledgement pay” to certain SFD employees;
- a labor agreement with employees of the Office of Emergency Management;
- an easement agreement with King County to resolve some property encroachment issues near Boeing Field;
- some changes to Seattle City Light’s Rate Stabilization Account;
- adoption of Seattle City Light’s biennial energy conservation target;
- a resolution ratifying the Green/Duwamish and Central Puget Sound Watershed salmon habitat plan.
All the rest of the regularly-scheduled committee meetings this week are cancelled.
I hope you found this article valuable. If you did, please take a moment to make a contribution to support my ongoing work. Thanks!