Monday morning, the Council Briefing will include another weekly briefing from the Office of Intergovernmental Relations on the state legislative session.
Monday afternoon in the Full Council meeting, the Council will take a final vote on approving an omnibus bill that makes a series of minor updates to the city’s land use and zoning codes. It will also vote on a 12-year lease for the Roger Dahl Rifle Training Range at West Seattle Stadium, and on a bill establishing a funding plan for the Office of Labor Standards using business license tax revenues.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar includes a few items of note:
- Two bills related to the proposed Mercy Housing Northwest low-income housing projects at Sand Point (here and here);
- A contract rezone for a Fremont residential property;
- Six appointments t the Seattle-King County Aging and Disability Services Advisory Council;
- An update to the Sound Transit construction agreement reimburse the city for a number of East Link construction-related expenses;
- an ordinance accepting deeds for a number of street alleys that resulted from construction projects.
Tuesday morning, the Planning, Land Use and Zoning Committee meets. It will continue its discussion of the proposed MHA-related upzone of South Lake Union and downtown.
Tuesday afternoon, the Sustainability and Transportation Committee meets. On its agenda:
- three appointments to the Seattle Bicycle Advisory Board;
- an update on the Vision Zero program;
- an update on the Center City Bike Network;
- a report from the Pedestrian Advisory Board;
- the aforementioned bill accepting deeds for alleys;
- the previously-mentioned Sound Transit-related bill.
Wednesday morning’s regularly scheduled meeting of the Gender Equity, Safe Communities and New Americans Committee has been cancelled.
Wednesday afternoon the Human Services and Public Health Committee meets. The agenda for the meeting has not yet been published.