Lots of stuff packed into the early part of the week. Let’s get into it…
Monday morning’s Council Briefing will feature two presentations: an update from the Office of Intergovernmental Relations on the current state legislative session, and an update from the Office of the Waterfront on waterfront construction sequencing.
At Monday afternoon’s Full Council meeting, the Council plans to take a final vote on the renovation, expansion and lease extension for the Seattle Asian Art Museum in Volunteer Park.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar includes the following notable items:
- a petition to subdivide a property in Lake City into 87 lots;
- an ordinance making the Pacific Architect and Builder Building in Eastlake a historic landmark;
- a petition by Seattle City Light to reclaim a small portion of the now-abandoned Broad Street in order to expand the Board Street electrical substation.
Tuesday morning, the Civil Rights, Utilities, Economic Development and Arts Committee meets. On its agenda:
- three appointments to the Seattle Music Commission;
- a presentation on the city’s green stormwater infrastructure system;
- a report on the City Auditor’s review of hate crime prevention, response and reporting in Seattle.
Tuesday afternoon, the Human Services, Equitable Development, and Renter Rights Committee meets. Wednesday morning, the Gender Equity, Safe Communities, New Americans and Education Committee meets. Wednesday afternoon, the Finance and Neighborhoods Committee meets. Agendas for these three meetings have not yet been released.