After last week’s packed schedule, this week will be mercifully light.
Monday morning at the weekly Council Briefing, the Council will get a final report on the 2018 state legislative session from the Office of Intergovernmental Relations.
Monday afternoon at the Full Council meeting, the Council will take final votes on:
- the appointment of Lily Wilson-Codega as Director of the Office of Intergovernmental Relations;
- a resolution establishing a work plan for updating regulations on taxi, for-hire, and ride-hailing companies;
- an ordinance creating the Central Area Neighborhood Design Guidelines and a Central Area Design Review District;
- several appointments to the Design Review Board;
- a project administration agreement with Sound Transit covering the West Seattle and Ballard light rail extensions.
Tuesday morning, the Civil Rights, Utilities, Economic Development and Arts Committee meets. On its agenda are the South Park Landfill ordinance, and an ordinance authorizing SPU to sign new agreements from solid waste and transfer services.
Wednesday morning, the Gender Equity, Safe Communities, New Americans and Education Committee meets. It will take up appointments to the Community Police Commission.