Here’s what coming up this week.
Monday morning’s Council Briefing will include an executive briefing with the city’s attorneys to discuss pending litigation.
Monday afternoon’s full City Council meeting will include final votes on:
- approval of the University District Mobility Plan, including a recommendation on making a portion of NE 43rd Street a pedestrian corridor;
- a resolution in support of the Personal Care Products Safety Act.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar includes these new pieces of legislation:
- a resolution retiring old bills;
- authorization of an agreement with Washington State Ferries to provide infrastructure for electrification of ferries at Colman Dock;
- the reappointment of Ryan Vancil as City Hearing Examiner;
- the proposed Seattle Library Levy renewal.
Tuesday morning, the Governance, Equity and Technology Committee meets. On its agenda:
- consideration of the reappointment of Ryan Vancil as Hearing Examiner;
- a presentation on the Samaritan App.
Tuesday afternoon, the Sustainability and Transportation Committee meets. Its agenda includes:
- an update to the Bicycle Master Plan Implementation Plan;
- the Mayor’s proposed ordinance requiring new construction to include infrastructure for installation of electric charging stations;
- two appointments to the Move Seattle Levy Oversight Committee.
Wednesday afternoon, the Civic Development, Public Assets, and Native Communities Committee meets. The agenda for this meeting has not yet been published.
Thursday morning, the Housing, Health, Energy and Workers’ Rights Committee meets. The agenda for this meeting has not yet been published, but the committee’s discussion of I-124 and possible legislative actions is expected to continue.