It’s a paperwork week for the Council.
Monday morning’s Council Briefing will have two presentations: one from the Office of Intergovernmental Relationship on the 2020 legislative session, and one on the plans for tolling the SR99 tunnel.
Monday afternoon’s full City Council meeting includes final votes on the following items:
- the SEPA reform bill;
- a resolution expressing the Council’s opposition to Initiative 976;
- a rewrite of the city’s hate crime ordinance.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar has the following new pieces of legislation:
- a contract rezone in South Seattle;
- 21 appointments to various commissions;
- a rezone application for properties next to University Village;
- Seattle Pacific University’s application to prepare a new Major Institution Master Plan.
The regular schedule of committee meetings is cancelled for the rest of the week while the Council members hammer out a list of budget issues for discussion next week.