The 2021 budget season is now in full swing.
Monday morning’s Council Briefing has no special presentations or executive sessions.
Monday afternoon’s full City Council meeting is scheduled to include final votes on:
- an update to the SODO Business Improvement Area assessments;
- an extension to a set of temporary changes to the Design Review process during the COVID emergency;
- Changes to Seattle City Light’s wholesale revenue target;
- Approval of Seattle City Light’s plan for transportation electrification incentives and its investment plan.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar includes these new pieces of legislation:
- Transfer of Fire Station 6 to the Africatown Community Land Trust;
- Transfer of the Central Area Senior Center property to a community organization;
- scheduling hearing dates for a lengthening list of appeals to Waterfront LID assessments.
Tuesday evening at 5:30pm, the Budget Committee will be holding a public hearing on the 2021 budget.
All other committee meetings are cancelled this week due to the 2021 budget process.
I hope you found this article valuable. If you did, please take a moment to make a contribution to support my ongoing work. Thanks!