A short post-holiday work week for the Council members.
Due to the federal holiday, Monday’s meetings have been moved to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s regularly-scheduled meetings have been moved to Friday.
Tuesday morning’s Council Briefing has no special presentations.
Tuesday afternoon’s full City Council meeting includes final votes on:
- a permit approval for a (small) change to the construction plan for the Key Arena renovation;
- an update to the Council’s rules for public comment in Council meetings.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar includes the following pieces of new legislation:
- an MOU between the city and Seattle Public Schools related to the Ft. Lawton project;
- two ordinances accepting easements on behalf of Seattle City Light.
Tuesday morning, the Select Committee on Citywide MHA meets. On its agenda:
- an update briefing on MHA for the University District (spoiler: the city needs to do a separate EIS).
- an ordinance correcting map error in the original MHA legislation passed earlier this year.
Wednesday, the Sustainability and Transportation meets. It will have a briefing and discussion of the pending ADU legislation.
Friday, the Civil Rights, Utilities, Economic Development and Arts Committee and the Human Services, Equitable Development and Renter Rights Committee meets. The agendas for these two meetings have not yet been published.