The 2021 budget takes a big step forward this week.
Monday morning’s Council Briefing will include a presentation from SDOT on the options for repair or replacement of the West Seattle Bridge.
Monday afternoon’s full City Council meeting has scheduled final votes on:
- an ordinance delaying (by a month) this year’s election of members of the Civil Service Commission and Public Safety Civil Service Commission;
- appointments to several PDAs;
- a resolution remanding certain Waterfront LID property assessments for re-evaluation and pushing out the appeals hearing dates.
This week’s Introduction and Referral Calendar included the following new pieces of legislation:
- the Waterfront LID resolution mentioned above;
- an interfund loan ordinance to be included in the 2021 budget package.
Tuesday, Budget chair Teresa Mosqueda will unveil her “chair’s balancing package” for the 2021 city budget, and her Budget Committee is scheduled to meet all morning and afternoon to discuss it.
I hope you found this article valuable. If you did, please take a moment to make a contribution to support my ongoing work. Thanks!