So much election coverage this morning.
Here’s who’s talking about the election:
- The Seattle Times: here, here, here and here
- The Nation
- MyNorthwest: here, here and here
- the AP
- Seattle PI
- The Hill
- The Stranger: here, here and here
- Route 50
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog
- The Daily UW
- The Seattle Globalist (eight separate articles; just go in the front door)
KVUE Austin compares Seattle and Austin for their approach to homelessness.
KING reports that the City Council may defund the Navigation Team.
Crosscut has an op/ed arguing that the city should increase funding for the LEAD diversion program.
The Urbanist makes the case for the city adding nine more bus lanes in the next year.